Para-Cleanse: 14 day Parasite Detox
Contracting a parasite is much easier and much more common than people assume. You can pick them up from unwashed fruits and vegetables, in undercooked meat, in contaminated water (even municipal tap water), in your pets mouth (who can resists those cute puppy kisses?) and even in your bed. Some of these parasites get into your body through your mouth while others can even enter your body from the bottoms of your feet!
Parasites living in the human body can be very sneaky, often times thriving in the body and going completely unnoticed. Either the person infected shows no physical symptoms or has passed over existing symptoms such as bloating after meals, mood swings and weakened immune system, as ‘normal.’
When parasites find refuge inside your tissues and organs, as part of their life cycle, they excrete waste that pollutes your body. Deadly toxins are released into your body around the clock causing silent wear and tear on all your systems, weakening your immune system, and making you more susceptible to other forms of bacteria, viruses, and disease. An untreated infection of some of these parasites can lead to serious health problems. Doing a parasite cleanse 2 times a year is a great way to practice preventative health care. Because there are so many different types of parasites there is a very wide range of problems they can cause from severe bloat, making you look 5 months pregnant every time you eat, or eating the food you eat leaving you hungry after every meal. These nutritional thieves can leave you severely malnourished and mineral deficient planting the seed for numerous health complications and a future of neurological disease.
**Anemia can often be a symptom of a hookworm infection. These worms feed off of your red blood cells. In these cases iron supplements will only make the problem worse, as they continue supplying the parasites with a surplus of food while still leaving you deficient and exhausted.
1. Chronic digestive issues: unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, indigestion, mucus in stools, leaky gut, SIBO, nausea, hemorrhoids, heart burn, bloody stools, rectal itch, bloating after meals.
2. Various forms of mental distress including depression, anxiety, mood swings, nervousness, forgetfulness, restlessness, anxiety, headaches, eye aches, fatigue, behavioral changes, a strange sensation that something is stuck in your head, frequent feelings of apathy.
3. Autoimmune disorders. Parasites infecting the gut can weaken the immune system, igniting an inflammatory immune response, and cause a cascade of health problems within the body. Gut and joint related conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and reactive arthritis have been shown to be directly related to a parasite infection.
4. You’ve traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad, drank contaminated or questionable water, or ate at a questionable restaurant. Often times unfiltered water is used to clean the dishes at restaurants and if your dish or fork is still wet, you can easily ingest waterborne parasites with your meal.
5. Have a history of food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since.
7. Skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea, eczema, dry skin, hives, lesions and sores.
8. You never feel satisfied or full after your meals, unexplained weight loss, or weight gain, loss of appetite.
9. You've been diagnosed with blood disorders: hypoglycemia, anemia, iron-deficiency
10. Sleep disturbances, you have trouble falling asleep, wake up multiple times during the night, you grind your teeth in your sleep, bed wetting.
11. Muscle and joint pain including arthritic pain, muscle cramps, heart pain, and numbness of extremities like hands and feet.
12. Reproductive and sexual organ problems such as cysts and fibroids, urinary tract and kidney infections, menstrual problems, PMS, prostate problems, impotence, erectile dysfunction.
13. Other symptoms such bad breath and body odor, weak immune system and chronic viral or bacterial infections, fever, respiratory and lung problems.
#2 and #8 affected me personally that’s how I knew I was infected and needed to do this detox
Active Ingredients: Black Walut, Cloves, Wormwood, Pau D'Arco
**FDA Disclaimer: These products have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general wellbeing and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. If conditions persist, please seek advice from a medical doctor.
Para-Cleanse 14day Parasite Detox
Each pack contains enough for 2 teaspoons a day for 14 days.
Directions: Make as a tea use 1 teaspoon to 8 fl oz of water do this in the am and pm. It is highly recommended that you follow a plant base diet while on this cleanse. No meat, sugar, or starches. It is recommended to use other herbs such as ginger or yellow dock to assist with liver detoxification.
Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. To assist with the bitter taste use agave or keylime.
Secret Garden Herbals will not compromise health or wellness due to possible contamination or product tampering. For this reason, and due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or exchanges. In any case of dissatisfaction, please contact us immediately to reach a mutual resolution.
Shipping: Payment takes 24-48 hours to process and orders take up to 7-10 business day to receive, not including weekends and holidays.